MALAYSIAN SOCIETY FOR HIV MEDICINE
The Malaysian Society of HIV Medicine (MASHM) primarily exists to advance medical education in the subjects of HIV and the symptoms, causes, treatment and prevention of HIV-related illnesses through the promotion of research and the dissemination of the useful results of such research to all healthcare professionals across Malaysia.
We produce a number of guidelines for the management of HIV infection, a number of conferences and events are arranged throughout the year covering all aspects of HIV treatment and diagnosis.
- Asia Pacific AIDS & Co-Infections Conference (APACC) 2020Thu, Oct 15www.APACC2020.comOct 15, 2020, 7:00 AM – Oct 17, 2020, 5:00 PMwww.APACC2020.comAPACC provides a much-needed scientific platform that focuses on the developments, issues, and needs in the Asia Pacific region. Researchers have the opportunity to present and discuss the latest developments and are offered opportunities for interaction, networking, and building collaborations.
- 19th ICID - International Congress on Infectious DiseasesThu, Feb 20Kuala LumpurFeb 20, 2020, 10:00 AM – Feb 23, 2020, 4:00 PMKuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaThe 19th International Congress on Infectious Diseases (ICID) is organized by the International Society for Infectious Diseases in collaboration with the Malaysian Society for Infectious Diseases and Chemotherapy (MSIDC).
- HIV Connect WorkshopSat, Sep 14The Westin Kuala LumpurSep 14, 2019, 8:30 AMThe Westin Kuala Lumpur, 199, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaHIV Connect Workshop, a one – day workshop organized by the Malaysian AIDS Foundation (MAF) in collaboration with the Malaysian Society for HIV Medicine (MASHM). Designed with private general practitioners' best interest to equip them with the necessary tools nee
- 4th Asia Pacific AIDS & Co-infections Conference (APACC)Thu, Jun 27Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition CentJun 27, 2019, 10:45 AM – Jun 29, 2019, 5:45 PMHong Kong Convention And Exhibition Cent, 1 Expo Dr, Hong KongThe Asia Pacific AIDS and Co-infections Conference (APACC) will feature educational programs that deal with the rapid change, as well as the constantly expanding scientific and medical knowledge that is available.
- 21st Bangkok International Symposium on HIV Medicine 2019Wed, Jan 16Queen Sirikit National Convention CenterJan 16, 2019, 7:00 AM – Jan 18, 2019, 12:00 AMQueen Sirikit National Convention Center, 60 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, ThailandProvide health care workers and members of the HIV-infected and affected community from Thailand and all over the world with a comprehensive review of the management of HIV infection and opportunistic infections, efforts to improve access to therapy as well as the latest updates on research into HIV
- Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Award Gala DinnerSun, Dec 16Hilton Kuala LumpurDec 16, 2018, 6:30 PMHilton Kuala Lumpur, Hilton Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaThe Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Award recognises outstanding contributions by organisations and individuals towards meeting the goal of ending the AIDS epidemic as a public health concern in Malaysia.